Rock Painting Kids Activity
We aim to engage communities worldwide in fun, fitness & creativity by painting rocks and either selecting to:⠀
- Head outdoors and Hide them in playgrounds (only) OR⠀
- Decorate them as a fun activity and keep the rocks (place them in your backyard or gift them to a special friend)⠀
Whichever option you decide – feel free to join in and share your wonderful creations with us!⠀
NOTE: If you are hiding the rocks in playgrounds, please do not use any items or decorations that could fall off the rocks and be left behind. Please keep our environment tidy. If you are decorating rocks and wish to keep them at home or hide them in your backyard or gift them to a special someone, then feel free to decorate with any craft items and continue to share those images with us too. ⠀
SO, WANT TO JOIN IN? Here's what to do:
- PAINT the front of your rock(s) any way you like or write a Kindness message.
- Use acrylic paint or permanent markers
- Apply PVA glue to prevent running and seal using a gloss sealer to make rocks waterproof.
- Write the below on the back of the Rock:
- NESK KIDS LETS ROCK
- Find us on Facebook / Instagram
- Post Pic, Re-hide
- Hide your rock(s)
- Search for rocks and paint more!
- Search and join our Facebook group "Nesk Kids - Lets Rock" for further rock locations
- Tag us @neskkids on Instagram showing us your rock creations and use hashtag #neskkidsletsrock on Instagram to be featured!
Tell Your Friends!
- Tell a friend who you think would like to participate!
Nesk Kids - Lets Rock Painting Kit
We have also created an easy Lets Rock Painting Kit. You can shop Rock Painting Kit Here Note: You do not need to purchase our rock painting kit to participate!! Find any rocks and paint them then get outdoors and begin your rock hiding and seeking adventures 😊⠀
Nesk Kids is a children's creative company & we promote creativity, imagination, learning and above all PLAY! www.neskkids.com.au
We are excited to see the NESK KIDS LETS ROCK PROJECT grow!
Join us in some fun, fitness and creativity!
A big thank you to Palmy Rocks in Palmerston NZ and VIC Rocks, where we first discovered this rock painting/hiding phenomenon!
Happy rocking rockers!
The Nesk Kids Team.