Nesk Kids Australian School Font Alphabet Cards - SA
These cards were designed to familiarise children with the letters they will observe and learn at primary school, using the school font in accordance with each Australian State’s requirements. In this case, the SA School Font.
Each card is A5 size and double-sided. One side contains the uppercase and lowercase letter and the flip side contains a traceable uppercase and lowercase letter. These flashcards are also wipeable so you can trace the letters with a washable marker and use a wet-wipe to wipe them clean! Then start again!
Children can use these cards to practice their writing skills or use loose parts, playdough, Grapat to form the letters. These would make a perfect learning tool or gift.
- 26 Double-Sided Flashcards (one of each letter of the alphabet)
- One side contains the uppercase and lowercase letter
- The flip side contains a traceable uppercase and lowercase letter
- A5 size
- Wipeable (use washable markers only)
- Superior thick card - 400gsm
- SA Australian School Font - Beginners Font
- Made in Australia
- Designed by the Creator and Founder of Nesk Kids, Niki.
Cleaning / Storing / Maintenance Tips:
- For best results, use a wet wipe to clean the cards.
- Please ensure the cards are wiped and dried before packing away.
- Do not use permanent markers, pen, whiteboard markers, or any other permanent marker that cannot be removed off the cards.
- We find that Crayola washable markers work best with these cards.
- If you do not wish to directly write on the cards, place them in a clear protective sleeve so that your child can trace the letters.