Activity Box (Tasmanian Oak)
Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength. Play is important to healthy brain development. It is through play that children at a very early age engage and interact in the world around them.
Our Australian Made quality built and handcrafted Activity Box (in Tasmanian Oak) is designed to promote creative activities including playdough, stampers, rolling pins, cars, loose parts play, and more. Designed by Nesk Kids Founder, Niki, originally for her children, she wanted to create playdough exploration loose part themed boxes for them, but also wanted to keep items neatly stored, so she created the Nesk Kids Activity Box.
With 5 compartments (2 large and 3 smaller rectangular compartments) and a clear polycarbonate removable lid, our Australian Made storage box can store playdough, stampers, other loose parts and more.
- One Activity Box with 5 compartments (2 large and 3 smaller compartments)
- Removable lid with clear polycarbonate sheet
- Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified Tasmanian Oak
- 100% Australian Made
- Boxes are handcrafted and made by Nesk Kids
- Box comes empty.
- 330mm (L) x 275mm (W) x 100mm (H) (lid on)
- 2 Long Compartments: 255mm (L) x 100 mm (W)
- 3 Rectangular Compartments: 100mm (L) x 81.5mm (W) x 70mm (H)
Our new boxes are stackable, so as your loose parts collection grows, you can simply purchase an extension piece!
Optional chalkboard and activity trays coming soon!
Fits in an Ikea Kallax shelf.
This is a NESK KIDS DESIGN - all rights reserved.
This Storage Box is Perfect for:
Exploring, Collecting, Sorting, Organising, Displaying, Storing, Open-ended Play.
- Versatile box: designed to store craft, but can also be used to store, organise and sort jewellery, stamps, crystals, rocks, grapat, gemstones, fossils, coins, stationery, beads, counters, Lego, and more!