Nesk Kids Australian School Font Alphabet Cards - QLD
$ 39.95 AUD Sale • Save
A child will not know how to form a letter by just looking at it; so it is essential to show them how to form the letter first. Good handwriting contributes to reading fluency because it activates visual perception of letters.
Nesk Kids have exclusively designed these Australian School Font Alphabet Flashcards to assist with the identification and formation of the English Alphabet.
These cards were designed to familiarise children with the letters they will observe and learn at primary school, using the school font in accordance with each Australian State’s requirements. In this case, the QLD School Font.
Each card is A5 size and double-sided. One side contains the uppercase and lowercase letter and the flip side contains a traceable uppercase and lowercase letter. These flashcards are also wipeable so you can trace the letters with a washable marker and use a wet-wipe to wipe them clean! Then start again!
Children can use these cards to practice their writing skills or use loose parts, playdough, Grapat to form the letters. These would make a perfect learning tool or gift.
- 26 Double-Sided Flashcards (one of each letter of the alphabet)
- One side contains the uppercase and lowercase letter
- The flip side contains a traceable uppercase and lowercase letter
- A5 size
- Superior thick card - 400gsm
- Wipeable (use washable markers only)
- QLD Australian School Font - Beginners Font
- Made in Australia
- Designed by the Creator and Founder of Nesk Kids, Niki.
Cleaning / Storing / Maintenance Tips:
- For best results, use a wet wipe to clean the cards.
- Please ensure the cards are wiped and dried before packing away.
- Do not use permanent markers, pen, whiteboard markers, or any other permanent marker that cannot be removed off the cards.
- We find that Crayola washable markers work best with these cards.
- If you do not wish to directly write on the cards, place them in a clear protective sleeve so that your child can trace the letters.