Nesk Kids Sorting Board [for Grapat Nins and Wizards]
$ 59.95 AUD Sale • Save
Sorting and grouping things together (especially loose parts) is an important cognitive skill. It teaches children to notice similarities and differences, learn to categorise, and develops early literacy and numeracy skills. Sort, store and promote loose parts play easily with Nesk Kids.
Our Nesk Kids Nins and Wizards Sorting Board is designed to hold 12 Grapat Nins or 12 Grapat Wizards / Magos (6 on each row). Mix them up, sort them, organise them, colour match them. This two-step product isn't just a beautiful piece to display your Grapat and loose parts items on, it is a great sorting board for countless open-ended activities for kids.
- One empty Nins and Wizards Sorting Board consisting of 12 holes (a two-stepped piece of 6 holes on each step).
- Made from the premium pine wood
- Two steps of 6 rows to allow all people to be visible
- FSC Certified wood
- Made in Australia
- Each item is carefully crafted to very high-quality standards and is sanded leaving no sharp edges.
- Sorting Board Dimensions: 306mm (length) x 117mm (width) x 36mm (height from top step to base)
Woodgrain will vary.
Note: Grapat Nins and Wizards are not included. For illustration purposes only.