$ 9.95 AUD
$ 0.00 AUD
Nesk Kids Lets Rock Painting Kit
0 left in stock
Kids Rock Painting Kit
Transform ordinary rocks into charming characters, interesting designs or words of kindness. We aim to engage communities worldwide in fun, fitness & creativity by painting rocks & hiding them in our beautiful playgrounds for others to find! Join the Nesk Kids rock painting movement today!
All you need is some paint and some rocks. The Nesk Kids Lets Rock Painting Kit offers a great way to jump right in with all you need to turn ordinary rocks into amazing works of art! Paint your rock into an animal, or shape or write wonderful words of kindness. The Nesk Kids Lets Rock Painting Kit helps children be creative and make stunning gifts for family or participate in the Nesk Kids Lets Rock Project which encourages having fun creating and adventuring outdoors!
An easy and exciting kids activity to do!
- 1 x paint pallet with 12 colours including a paintbrush
- 2 large rocks (Each rock ranges from 50mm-80mm in size)
- An instruction card for the Nesk Kids Lets Rock Project
- A reusable 100% cotton calico bag (to store supplies and rocks)
The Nesk Kids Lets Rock Project:
- Head outdoors and Hide them in playgrounds (only) OR⠀
- Decorate them as a fun activity and keep the rocks (place them in your backyard or gift them to a special friend)⠀
NOTE: If you are hiding the rocks in playgrounds, please do not use any items or decorations that could fall off the rocks and be left behind. Please keep our environment tidy. If you are decorating rocks and wish to keep them at home or hide them in your backyard or gift them to a special someone, then feel free to decorate with any craft items and continue to share those images with us too. ⠀
So, want to join in? Here's what to do:
- Paint a rock
- Hide it
- Tag the rock drop (or rock find) on the Nesk Kids - Lets Rock facebook page or on Instagram using #neskkidsletsrock and tag us @neskkids
- Search for rocks!
- Paint more
- Have fun!
Join our Facebook group Nesk Kids – Lets Rock and share your wonderful rock painting and rock adventures with us. Or tag us on Instagram @neskkids and show us your amazing rock creations. Use hashtag #neskkidsletsrock to be featured on Instagram.
Happy rocking rockers!
To read more details about the Nesk Kids Project, visit our blog: https://www.neskkids.com.au/blogs/news/nesk-kids-lets-rock-project