Activity Box (Pine)
Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength. Play is important to healthy brain development. It is through play that children at a very early age engage and interact in the world around them.
Our Australian Made quality built and handcrafted Activity Box (in Premium Pine) is designed to promote creative activities including playdough, stampers, rolling pins, cars, loose parts play, and more. Designed by Nesk Kids Founder, Niki, originally for her children, she wanted to create playdough exploration loose parts themed boxes for them, but also wanted to keep items neatly stored, and therefore created the Nesk Kids Activity Box.
With 5 compartments (2 large and 3 smaller rectangular compartments) and a clear polycarbonate removable lid, our Australian Made storage box can store playdough, stampers, other loose parts and more.
- One Activity Wooden Box with 5 compartments (2 large and 3 smaller compartments)
- Removable lid with clear polycarbonate sheet
- Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified solid pine
- 100% Australian Made
- Boxes are handcrafted and made by Nesk Kids
- Box comes empty
- 330mm (L) x 275mm (W) x 100mm (H) (lid on)
- 2 Long Compartments: 255mm (L) x 100 mm (W)
- 3 Rectangular Compartments: 100mm (L) x 81.5mm (W) x 70mm (H)
Our new boxes are stackable!
This is a NESK KIDS DESIGN - all rights reserved.
This Storage Box is Perfect for:
Exploring, Collecting, Sorting, Organising, Displaying, Storing, Open-ended Play.
- Versatile box: designed to store playdough and playdough tools, but can also be used to store, cars, organise and sort jewellery, crystals, rocks, grapat, gemstones, fossils, coins, stationery, beads, counters, Lego, and more!
Note: Items are not included, for illustration purposes only.
Note: Woodgrain may vary per box.