Loose Parts Storage Tray (Tasmanian Oak)
Sorting and grouping things together (especially loose parts) is an important cognitive skill. It teaches children to notice similarities and differences, learn to categorise, and develops early literacy and numeracy skills. Sort, store and promote loose parts play easily with Nesk Kids.
The Nesk Kids Extension tray for the Loose Parts Storage Box (in Tasmanian Oak) is great at encouraging opened ended play and sorting activities along with promoting easy pack up and storage. These pieces are stackable, so as your loose parts collection grows or your Grapat toys or mandala collection expands, so does your box.
- One Loose Parts Tray with 20 compartments (no lid)
- Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified Tasmanian Oak
- Box is handcrafted and made by Nesk Kids
- Can fit up to 12 FULL Grapat Mandala Sets or all current 15 HALF sets (18 pieces each) with 4 compartments to spare.
- Made in Australia
- Tray comes Empty (lid not included)
- 390mm (L) x 295mm (W) x 105mm (H)
- 20 Compartments each at 70mm x 65mm x 90mm
Optional Chalkboard and activity trays available soon.
Fits in the Ikea Kallax shelf.
As our products are handmade, woodgrain may vary per box.